This is an accessibility statement from Riley Law, LLC.
MEASURES TO SUPPORT ACCESSIBILITY
Riley Law, LLC takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Riley Law:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Riley Law is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Riley Law, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
- Image alt/text tags: Uploaded images may not have text alternatives because . We monitor new uploads and typically repair issues within 2 business days. Please contact us if you encounter an issue.
- Video Transcriptions: Uploaded videos may not have transcriptions available because . We are continually working to ensure all new videos have transcriptions available.. Please contact us if you encounter an issue.
- Text Contrast: There may be sections of this website that do not meet level AAA contrast standards
- Media Alternatives: past recorded videos may not have a text alternative currently.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Riley Law, LLC. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Riley Law:
- Phone: 970-400-7100
This statement was created on 19 August 2021